- ½ cup Olive oil
- 2 Large onions, sliced
- 8 Garlic cloves
- 2 Leeks, sliced
- 2 Carrots, sliced
- 1 Celery root, quartered
- 1 Parsley root, sliced
- 3 Large red potatoes, cubed
- 1 Bunch cilantro, chopped
- 4 Celery stalks
- 3 tbsp Roots Broth Blend
- In a large pot, heat the olive oil.
- Toss in all the vegetables except cilantro and steam on low heat, covered, for 15 minutes, stirring occasionally to prevent sticking.
- Add enough water to cover vegetables and bring to a boil.
- Add Roots Broth Blend and cook on low heat, covered, for 1 hour.
- Add chopped cilantro, continue cooking on low heat for an additional 15 minutes.
- Serve immediately or store in the refrigerator for up to 4 days.