- 2 Chicken thighs cut to ½ inch strips
- 2 Shallots, sliced
- 1 ½ tsp Roots Shawarma Blend
- Pinch Salt
- Pinch Black Pepper
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil
- 3 tbsp Water
- In a bowl season chicken thighs with Roots Shawarma blend, olive oil, salt and pepper; place in the fridge to rest for 10 minutes.
- Heat a sauté pan on medium-high heat; once hot, add the seasoned meat and cook for 7 minutes.
- Add the shallots and some water and continue cooking for 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat and serve.
*This dish goes nicely with chopped salad, hummus and/or rice.